Saturday, April 14, 2007

first post

finally i succumb to the charm of blogs... diary has anyways starved for some ink of my pen for about ten months.... and finally when words came... they preferred to appear as a blog rather than a diary page.....

don't know what all i will be scribbling in here.... might not talk about my personal life in details but would obviously pen down my views about the various issues that surround our life... be it career...society...politics...films... or something else....

let things start flowing out of my pen ...oooppss..i mean keyboard....

5 comments:

Piyush said...

write some good hindi poems of yours na

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

bhule bhatke tere nagar me chale aaaye
jahan kabhi na gaye us dagar pe chale aaaye
kaanp ke hi sahi kah jaaye sab kuch
mere har shabd khud apni kahani kah jaaye

© rahuljha

aapke blog ke udghatan pe hamare kuch shabd...

aapka shishya
jha

Sparkle said...

gud to see you here!!

nitin said...

i'm here from somewhere!! ur blog-title took my attention! nice to see ur blogs/peoms in hindi:) i'm new to this world... l'd lov to see u dropping by at my blog, n i assure u some good stuf ther;-)